Baby 6-9 months healthy recipes
Meals that you cook are the best delicious one for your babies. For that reason, you should make recipes by yourself and save these recipes to cook delicious and healthy meals. Here are some suggestions from this article for the healthiest weaning baby 6-9 month recipes.
Some tips when preparing weaning meals
- Weaning meals should be easy to grind and not stiff as glue.
- You need to divide them into parts as well as keep them in the refrigerator for the next time usages helping you save time to cook
- In the weaning meals’ ingredients, calories and carbohydrate such as: fish, meat, potatoes, tofu ought to be included.
- Weaning recipes from fruits are not neccessary to add more water because fruits contain water. It is also advised to add a little bit water into vegetables, and much water into fish that babies can easily eat them.
Veggie stew recipes
Borlotti Beans Soup
Ingredients: 150gram borlotti beans, ½ garlic, ½ bell pepper, 3 tomatoes, 2 potatoes, several fresh celery leaves, 1 parley stick, 2 green onions, olive oil.
- Peel and chop tomatoes then peel tomatoes and slices; bell pepper chopped.
- Heat oiled large pan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion softens. Stir in tomato, bell pepper, tomato; cook, stirring. After that add a little water and boil.
- Blend or process mixture, in batches, until almost smooth. Stir in parsley and beans, . Simmer, uncovered, about 3- 5 minutes, until hot. Serve it.
Turnip and Potato Soup
Ingredients: 3 medium size potatoes, 1 turnip, several spoons of cream, 400ml mixture of water and skimmed milk (1:1), and a spoon of veggie soup.
- Potatoes, turnip peeled, sliced 1cm.
- Put veggie mixture into pot, add water and milk and boil.
- Cook until the potatoes and turnip smooth ( when water almost gone, add more water to avoid thick soup)
- Stir cream and boil then grind. Serve it.
Pureed Spinach-Potato Soup
Ingredients: 1 onion, 3 potatoes, 200 gram Spinach, 1 spoon of fresh ginger soup, ½ café spoon of Dills, Coriander , ½ café spoon of garam masala powder, 1 spoon of lemonade, 1 spoon of vegetable oil.
- Potatoes peeled and sliced, onion peeled and sliced
- Heat oil, add onion until smooth then add ginger and spices. .
- Then, add potato, water, boiled and simmered. Cook until potato is very tender, stir spinach and heat few minutes.
- Finally, add lemon juice, and blend
Recipes of porridge mixed with vegetables and meat or fish
1. Spinach, potato and mackerel porridge
Ingredients: 4 medium size potatoes, 150 gram mackerel, 200 gram spinach, 300ml mixture of water-milk (1:1), dills,
- Potatoes peeled, washed then sliced 1cm thick.
- Put potatoes into pot, stir mixture milk water, cook until potato is very tender (can add more water)
- Potato is smooth, add spinach. Cook several minutes, simmer until hot.
- After that, cook mackerel gently over low heat until fish tender but not dry
- Finally, add chopped dills. Use a hand held immersion blender to puree the soup. (if your babies do not like dills, you can skip)
2. Salmon spinach and sweet potato soup
Ingredients: 3 medium size sweet potatoes, 200 gram spinach, 300ml mixture milk water (1:1), Coriander (you can skip)
This recipes is the same with the above meal, you just need to change mackerel by salmon, potato by sweet potato, and dill by coriander. Finally, you can have a salmon spinach and sweet potato soup dish to create some exotic meals for your baby.
With simple cooking recipes and easy – to – find ingredients, it is not too difficult as well as does not take much time for you to be able to make some delicious solid foods for your babies. Just spend a few hours, you can get a new dish on the one hand it varies your menu and on the other the dish can make your baby feel yummy while eating. Hope that these above recipes which could help you in preparing weaning meals for your babies to enjoy and grow.